skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Been Here. Done This.
A record of my adventures, both big and small.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Winter Wonderland
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
A.
Part Law Student, Part Photographer. Part World Traveler, Part Small Town Girl. Part Foodie, Part Junk-Foodie. Part Far North, Part Midwest, Part East Coast. Part Hefeweizen, Part Stout. Part Modern, Part Old School. Part Adele, Part The Clash.
View my complete profile
Contact Me
beenheredonethis at gmail dot com
Twitter
Listening To
Bon Iver
Foster the People
The XX
Adele
Of Monsters & Men
Trampled by Turtles
Reading
New York Times
Real Simple
TBD- Whatever I Want!
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2012
(25)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(11)
►
2011
(19)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
2010
(36)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(57)
▼
December
(7)
Big City Visit
Great Conversation
Winter Wonderland
Winter Drive
What Interstates?
Because I Really Need Business Cards
Victory!
►
November
(29)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(1)
Popular Posts
January 2013
My life in pictures. IKEA! One of my IKEA purchases These tags are all from the same day of flying Things at...
Modesty
So I am generally an optimistic person. I go into most situations with the glass half full. I also go into most situations being open to o...
NYC 2010
My trip to NYC was kind of a whirlwind trip. I arrived Friday night and left Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately, my trip coincided with som...
December 2012
So I know that I've been on a blogging hiatus. I plan on returning at least once a month for an update. Here it goes! My life in Dece...
9/11 Memorial
Yesterday we went to visit the 9/11 Memorial and also the Tribute Center. Both were very touching. Pool, where the tower once stood The...
Inspiration
clever blog name here
dooce
FoodPornDaily
Frugal Traveler
Good Girl Gone Blog
Holly Brooks
Joanna Runs
Last Night's Dinner
PostSecret
Show Me How Pretty the World Is
The Amateur Gourmet
The Wades
What Would a Nerd Wear
your wishcake.
No comments:
Post a Comment