Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2009 Recap


January- Seattle, WA

January- Portland, OR
Powell's Bookstore

January- Boulder, CO
comparing and contrasting ice creams

January- Bloomington, IL

February- Clam Gulch, AK
Tustumena 200

March- Geneva, Switzerland

March- Zurich, Switzerland

March- Versoix, Switzerland
Versoix Chocolate Festival

April- Bern, Switzerland

April- Locarno, Switzerland

Easter- Locarno, Switzerland

April- Rome, Italy

April- Milan, Italy

April- Lyon, France

April- Geneva, Switzerland
United Nations

May- Fairbanks, AK
Slow moving airport

May- Homer, AK

July- Seward, AK

July- Halibut Cove, AK

July- DeMonte, Indiana
Katie & Carl's Wedding

July- Alma mater

August-September- Photography Class

October- Alaska
Kenai Brown Bears Hockey

Halloween- Alaska
Waldo

November- Alaska

Thanksgiving- Alaska
Julia Child's Turkey Recipe

December- Anchorage, AK

2009 was an interesting year for me.  For the first time in 16 years I wasn't in school.  I tried to figure out how to occupy my time for two months after graduation.  I went back to my alma mater to watch the inauguration of President Obama with one of my favorite political junkies.  I moved to Geneva.  I started blogging.  I did some traveling.  I moved back to Alaska and had to make some big decisions.  I figured out how to be a twenty something is a family town.  I started running again.  I studied and studied and studied some more for a big test in December.  I survived that big test.  I spent Christmas with my family.  I made it to 2010!  I'm looking forward to this year and to my next big adventure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment