As some of you might know, this week began with a three day memorial for Joe Paterno, who passed away this weekend. The celebration of life concluded with a public memorial today. Campus seems somber today, especially with the seemingly appropriate rain, but I saw visible signs of "Paterno Proud" everywhere I turned today.
"Paterno Proud"
Paterno Library
Paterno Library, named for JoePa, after he and his wife help raise over $13 million for the library.
Lion Shrine
Peachy Paterno Ice Cream from the Berkey Creamery
This picture is from earlier this week. The lights in the stadium have remained on all week, which creates a lovely, almost halo glow at night.
Here is the football stadium on this dreary morning. There is talk that Beaver Stadium might be re-named in some manner, but no official announcement yet.
I didn't attend the procession yesterday, but you can see some great photos of it here.
Thanks for reading.
-A














No comments:
Post a Comment