I apologize for the blogging hiatus. I took a break fro my blog (and most aspects of my life) during law school finals. Now I'm back...at least until August. I'm back in Alaska for the summer. Here are some photos from my trek form PA to AK via the Chicago and Seattle airports.
Chicago Airport
As always, I volunteered to give up my seat in exchange for travel vouchers. I always leave an extra day in my travel plans so I can do so. It has really been paying off lately.
Piano music and a free wine tasting in the Chicago airport? Yes, please.
Chicago O'Hare Airport
I was flying during one of the first days of the NATO conference in Chicago.
Seattle Shuttle
New Alaska Airline plane.
Seattle Food Court
So that is it for now, but more to follow soon. For realz.
-A








No comments:
Post a Comment