I got to Colorado on Sunday and spent the next few day with Jessene and company in Evergreen. I had a great visit with them and really enjoyed being out of the big city for a little while.
Filling the pellet stove.
Making granola with Tiernan.
Learning how to use chopsticks.
Union Station in Denver after the blizzard.
The Tattered Cover Book Store in Denver, where I hid out from the blizzard.
Crossing the Mississippi.
Union Station in Chicago
I'm mostly staying put until after Thanksgiving, but I will try to post here and there. Thanks for reading.
Cheers,
Ali
hey! thanks for coming to visit and making us famous on your blog :) you forgot to post pics of us nia dancing.... oh wait, there WERE NO pics! enjoy the rest of your travel adventures--wherever they may take you and happy thanksgiving! xoxo.
ReplyDeleteHello Ali! I just looked at all your new pictures... and they look great just as usual!! Enjoy the comforts of being at home... take it easy, you deserve if after all your crazy cross country travels!
ReplyDelete