2009 Turkey. This year we actually had ham, but I didn't take a photo of it.
HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING! The holidays are now in full swing, and I'll be back on the train soon for the next portion of my trip. I'm doing some serious planning this week. Here is my tentative schedule.
Chicago
Boston
New York
Washington D.C.
New Orleans
Bloomington, IL
Chicago
Minneapolis
Seattle
Since this is the season of giving thanks, I would like to take this opportunity to thank a few people. Thanks to Anya, Lydia, Lucy, Jessene & Co., and Sarah for letting me stay with them! I also want to thank my bosses for letting me go on sabbatical, and all my friends and family for their support. You have helped make my trip great and financially possible. THANKS!
Cheers,
Ali
Awww Ali, that's so sweet. I'm looking forward to your return to Seattle! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete