Monday, December 13, 2010

Boston

So I planned on waiting till I got to Seattle to write about Boston, but I am still waiting in Union Station in Chicago.  My train is already 90 minutes late and we haven't even headed into the blizzard.  It's going to be a long week.  Without further ado, my photos from Boston.

Christmas Tree at Macy's

Cannoli at Modern Pastry






Lobster Roll.  I recommend this whole heartedly.  Not too much mayo or bun and plenty of lobster.


My lobster tail and cannoli from Modern Pastry.  I joked with the lady at Modern Pastry that it was a mom and baby.  So delicious and made it safely to NYC with me.

Dim Sum with Liz

Unfortunately I arrived in Boston sick.  So I decided to spent some time resting in a hotel.  This was also to avoid affecting others.  I didn't get to see as much as last time, but I was okay with it since this is my third trip to Boston.  It was great to catch up with Emily, Julie, and Liz.  Thanks guys for offering up your apartments.  Next time I will definitely take you up on it!

Cheers,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment