Tuesday, December 7, 2010

NOLA: Bourbon Street

I will start out by saying that Bourbon Street with crazy, and even overwhelming than I had pictured.  There were a million things going on, lights everywhere, people everywhere, lots of alcohol, and tons of noise.  There were  people from every bar in the street urging you to go to THEIR bar first.  There were also some very creatively named bars.  I encourage you to go see Bourbon Street for yourself.

Band playing on the street corner

Hustler's "Barely Legal Club"


Bourbon Street at 10 a.m.  Yes, the bars were open and occupied.


2 p.m. and things are already picking up.

Midnight.  There was a church group there to answer questions.

The police on horse breaking up a fight and a guy dressed like Santa.  You will see it all on this street.

1 a.m.  Things are really going, but the night is still young.

Cheers,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment