On Monday I boarded a train in Chicago bound for Seattle. We ended up leaving two hours late, and spent six hours stuck behind a immobile freight train in Minneapolis. The 48 hour train ride turned into 56 hours, but was very good otherwise. I made the decision to get a sleeper car, especially since all of my meals would be included. This was my 10th overnight trip on the train. Thankfully I made it through all of them in one piece.
Sunset just outside of Chicago
Minneapolis
Fargo, North Dakota
"However Yule Celebrate Everyone Loves A New Bike"
So True. I missed my bike while I was gone.
I took this picture for my sister, who is a safety major. I just love the illustration near the top.
I got to do a wine and cheese tasting on the train (another sleeper car perk) and this is my new favorite wine. *Hint, hint to my secret santa.
Cheers,
Ali
No comments:
Post a Comment