Sunday, April 26, 2009

51 Minutes in Milan

On our way back from Rome we changed trains in Milan.  We had a short layover there.  51 minutes, to be exact.  So what do you do with 51 minutes in Milan?

 
Check out the street vendors outside of the train station.  


Then buy a bag of dried kiwi for less than three Euros.

Attempt to find gelato.  Unfortunately all we could find was two McDonald's a block apart from each other.  Sad day.

 
Then finally, admire the beautiful train station.

I also spent about 10 minutes buying one postcard, because I paid with a 20, but only got a five and change back.  I tried to explain, using sign language, that I needed more change.  We eventually figured it out.  All and all I enjoyed Milan, or at least the train station!

P.S. 8 days until I head back to the U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment