Soap EVERYWHERE. Big soap puddle on the floor. Soap flowing from the machine. This is what I get for stealing laundry detergent. I ran to the next room, where we keep the extra towels, and grabbed as many as I could carry. Of course I never read the directions on the bottle, because I knew that they would be in French or German. This what I get. And at this point even the machine figured out that something was wrong, and changed the time remaining from 12 minutes to 19 minutes. This was also one of those moments where I felt like my life was a sitcom, or like I was Truman in the Truman Show, or possibly on candid camera. Soon after the machine began to retaliate. Though there were 0 minutes left on the machine it continued to tumble for at least 5 minutes, hence the dryer photo taken out of boredom. Moral of the story: there will be consequences for stealing swiss laundry detergent from your housemates.
P.S. Rome post soon to come.
i do hate getting laundry punk'd.
ReplyDelete